1. To help for the integral development of people and to perform works of charity for those in need irrespective of race, caste, community or creed.
2. Social Service: To engage in social service activities aimed at improving the living conditions and general welfare of the poor, particularly farmers and other working people as well as poor and indigent persons of whatever occupation without discrimination of race, caste, community or creed and thus eradicate/alleviate poverty and hunger.
3. To conduct, manage, promote, maintain, equip, administer, close down or dispose off social welfare centers, social training centers, technical schools, social institutes, dispensaries, hospitals, clubs, work guilds, recreational centers, reading rooms, study circles, agricultural schools, demonstration centers, orphanages, schools and other related institutions, to promote the objects of the society.
4. To strive for the empowerment of marginalized women through an animation process which ensures their integral development, and to promote gender equality.
5. To restore the right to education of marginalized children and achieve universal primary education
6. To encourage and guide the disadvantaged rural and urban youth to take up alternative livelihoods.
7. To promote value based leaders among the young generation developing their confidence and aptitudes.
8. To educate the general public on the prevention and mitigation of HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases such as malaria, T.B. etc.
9. To improve maternal health and to reduce child mortality.
10. To ensure environmental sustainability.